Annual Report 2021-22
Read our Annual report to find out how Healthwatch Thurrock has been making a difference in the community during this last year.
Find out how we’ve made a difference throughout the year, our biggest projects include:
- Working alongside volunteers to help isolated residents access advice and guidance and medication during the pandemic.
- Speaking to residents about their experience using services and getting information since the beginning of the pandemic.
- Working with community groups to get back out and undertaking face to face engagement with residents.
- Speaking to residents about how the pandemic affected their mental health and how they accessed mental health support during the pandemic.
- Undertaking engagement with partners at CVS for the Health and Wellbeing Strategy, speaking to residents about what they felt priorities should be locally.
- Holding a Facebook Live Event to allow local residents the chance to speak to members of the Primary Care team about GP access.
- Engaged with local residents to find out their experiences accessing dentistry services since the pandemic.
- Engagement for our Carers Report, hosting workshops in schools and collaborating with local organisations to maximise reach to unpaid carers in the area.