Inclusion Visions - adult substance misuse service
Inclusion Visions provides an open access 'walk in' advice and information service for anyone needing help with a substance misuse problem. Staff offer one-to-one support for more severe problems, along with complementary therapies, referral to psychological therapies and other services.
Adults who have severe or dependent problems with drugs, alcohol or so-called legal highs can get:
- substitute prescribing
- referral routes to detoxificatiom
- community or residential rehabilitation
- There is also a needle exchange service on site.
- Telephone: 0300 303 1018
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wize-Up offers advice, information and support for children and young people to help them cut down or stop using substances (alcohol and drugs).
- Address: Unit 2, Thurrock Centre for Business, 2 George Street, Grays, Thurrock, Essex, RM17 6LY
- Telephone: 01375 376 111
Online tool for identifying drink risk level
Don’t Bottle it Up is an online tool which helps people identify the risks of their drinking and provides advice on cutting down. The tool includes a quick quiz that can identify the level of risk associated with your drinking. The tool is free to use for anyone living in Essex. If you would be interested in taking the test, visit the