Essex-wide COVID-19 vaccination website launches
Set up by Mid and South Essex Health and Care Partnership (MSEHCP), it can be accessed by visiting www.essexcovidvaccine.nhs.uk/
The easy-to-use website provides a wealth of reliable and useful information about vaccination, ensuring residents have the most up-to-date information available, including:
- Guidance on who is currently eligible for the vaccine
- Where to go for your vaccination
- How to book a vaccination appointment
- Information about attending your appointment
- Advice about symptoms and getting yourself tested for Covid-19
The site also provides information in different languages along with a “Frequently Asked Questions” (FAQ) section, covering the most commonly asked questions. There’s also information about self-care, volunteering and local support.
With so much information about COVID-19 and the vaccines available, it’s sometimes difficult to know where to go to find the most up-to-date information; the site acts as a ‘one stop shop’ of valuable information, as well as serving to dispel some of the inaccurate and sometimes confusing myths surrounding vaccination.