If you are concerned that someone you know may be experiencing suicidal thoughts, we encourage you to open up this conversation with them directly.
If you are currently in a mental health crisis or feeling acutely suicidal and concerned that you cannot keep yourself safe, you need to call 111 and select option 2 or call 999. If you are under 18 call 0300 300 1600.
Below are a list of mental health services that can support you if you or a loved one are feeling suicidal.
- Reach Out for Mental Health (07308069609) : https://reachoutfmh.co.uk/
A free service which offers an opportunity for people to just talk they’re going through.
- MIND Thurrock (01375 391 411) : https://thurrockandbrentwoodmind.org.uk/
We are a mental health charity founded in 1980, and since then have been developing and delivering high quality services with, and for, people with a mental health problem living in Thurrock.
- Inclusion Thurrock (01375 898680) : https://inclusionthurrock.org/
We offer a simple gateway for adults across Thurrock to access talking therapies.
- Samaritans (116 123) : https://www.samaritans.org/
A 24 hour help line.
- CALM (0800585858): https://www.thecalmzone.net/
Campaign against living miserably help line open 5pm to midnight every day.
- Maytree Sanctuary (07308069609) : https://www.maytree.org.uk/
Phone line open 10am to 6pm.
- Papyrus Hope line UK (08000684141) prevention of young suicide : https://www.papyrus-uk.org
Phone line open 9am to midnight.