We have carried out some partnership working with our Local Authority both Adults and Children’s Social Care, with our local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) where we jointly speak to people about local provision and local changes to ensure their voices are always heard and with both our Community and Mental Health Providers.
Also, by using our seats on the Health and Well-Being Board, Health Overview and Scrutiny Committee, Thurrock CCG Board, Safeguarding Boards and out seats at the STP programme and Clinical Boards we are able to raise issues at a local level and at an STP wide level.
- Our targeted work covered Mental Health, Cancer Pathway Services, Children’s and Adult’s Dental Care, Sexual Violence and Abuse Services and Ophthalmology.
- 706 people accessed Healthwatch advice and information online or contacted us with questions about local support, 40% more than last year.
- We visited 103 groups, services and community events to understand people’s experiences reaching over 3000 people.
- Based on research and Thurrock resident voices, recommendations have journeyed to STP level and increased training and opportunities for Children’s Centres.
- Social Media Engagement: Twitter 21,875 Facebook 16,329